Friday, January 1, 2010

Can't download program from internet windows7

Hi,
it happened to me once, after i install windows7 in my pc i can not download anything from internet i try different browsers install and uninstall again but can not,
first i try this

Click on Tools (in the menu)
Select Internet Options
Click on the Security tab
Click on the Custom Level button
Scroll down to Downloads: Automatic prompting for file downloads
Click on Enable
Click OK

but my problem remain same.
i can access internet but cannot download anything

after trying alot i found that the network card driver which was install by windows7 automatically when i install that,was problematic so i use my motherboard driver cd to install network adaptor driver.
for that first uninstall the current driver (uninstall it from device manager Goto My computer--manage--device manager--network adaptor--uniinstall it)
then install it from your motherboard driver cd
then my problem was solved hope this will help you too.

Thanks plz comment and share ur exp. & knowledge
Mohd. Ashraf khan


No comments:

Post a Comment